Us...

Us...
Thank you for coming along on our wonderful journey! We hope you ENJOY THE RIDE!!!

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Fashion Diaries 2!

I've been having way too much fun with this fashion thing... 


Details... Black with a pop of neon. 


This necklace needs no introduction! Such beauty! 

I wore all black this past Tuesday. It was a total accessories day. 


I've been looking for neon heels for ever. Look how bright these are! The lighting is horrible because it's an iPhone picture... But I can't get over how much they POP! 


Is it possible to fall in love with a pair of shoes? Lol 



Then of course there's the arm candy. Cartier for the win. What's even better? Having a dad that loves watched as much as you do and who has built quite the collection throughout the years. Yay for not having any siblings to fight over his collection with! 


(No full body picture. I work alone most of the time). 

Until next time! 

Jen :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment