Us...

Us...
Thank you for coming along on our wonderful journey! We hope you ENJOY THE RIDE!!!

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Almost 9 months old.

Dear Baby,

How does that happen?

In what seems like just yesterday we were looking into your eyes and falling so deeply in love with you that we couldn't contain our tears. Then a month passed and we couldn't get understand how we got so lucky in finding you. When you turned two months we were so smitten by you that we didn't want others to hold you. We were your parents from before you were born. We wanted you since before we knew we wanted you.

At three months you started smiling and had the cutest personality ever. At 4 months you started doing things that mimicked your dad's silly faces or mommy's cuddling. At 5 months you started to want to sit and crawl and we started noticing how independent you were going to be. At 6 months you were a giggle monster and while you learned how to giggle prior to that it was really when your social personality started to emerge. At 7 months you began to look like a big boy and I could close my eyes and picture what you would look like as a toddler.

Then all of the sudden you turned 8 months old. On Valentine's day you said your first word... of course it was papa for your daddy. You love him so much. You and him are best friends. Don't get me wrong you do love your mama. You look at me like I am the center of your universe, but daddy is your best friend, your partner in crime. You guys do naughty things together like fly up in the air as if you were superman. You guys play the tickling game and stay up way too late. I can only imagine the kinds of trouble you two will get into in the very near future.

You are about to turn 9 months old and I can't figure out where the time went. I miss the tiny baby that use to just sit there and coo but at the same time I can't wait to see the toddler you become, the little boy, the big boy, the rebellious teenager and the gentleman that so many ladies will swoon over.

I can't wait to see what life has in store for our beautiful family of three.

We are the three amigos. The three musketeers. Your daddy and I are so in love with you, our sunshine.

Thank you for blessing us with your smile every single day of our lives.

With all my love,

Your mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment