Us...

Us...
Thank you for coming along on our wonderful journey! We hope you ENJOY THE RIDE!!!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Feather Trend!

Feathers! Feathers! Everywhere! Have you noticed that everywhere you turn there's someone sporting some sort of feather accessory?

I started wearing the feather trend quite some time ago. I sported a beautiful pink piece at my graduation. Then I wore a chocolate brown piece to my birthday party and I even wore feathers at a wedding. Most recently I have been sporting the above pictured look... with just the right  amount of feathers peaking out of my hair.

In order to show you the many different ways I have sported this trend I have to go back a few different hairstyles. Some where good looks for me... others... well... you live and you learn!

At first it was those beautiful clip-ons that went on top of your head like this one...

Many times the feather trend got a little over the top... like this time....

I celebrated my graduation with this gorgeous headpiece (my favorite!)

And I also completely lost my mind and sported THIS look.

While I had TONS of fun playing around with this NOW trendy look I am keeping it completely simple while the trend is going on. You see, I try not to follow trends too much. I kinda go around beating to the tune of my own drum. I wait for things to go out of style before I start wearing them. Or I sport crazy ideas before they even become popular and once they do (like feathers are now) I downplay their existence in my life. LOL. After all, being unique is what makes us who we are. :)

So, if you have never rocked the feather trend I would suggest that you do. It's fun. It's whimsical. It's different. Enjoy!

Fabulously Yours,

Mrs. Pink 






No comments:

Post a Comment