Us...

Us...
Thank you for coming along on our wonderful journey! We hope you ENJOY THE RIDE!!!

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Weekend Recaps!

Hi Imaginary Friends and Real Ones that read this blog,

I've decided that in this blog I will document our lives. My goal is to do a weekend recap post at the end of every weekend... you see, I have a HORRIBLE memory so most of the time I remember thinking "I think we've been there, or I think we've done that" but I don't remember the details. It's a sad part of my life. I wish I was one of those people with photographic memories or at least one of those people who remember things!

So I wish I could recap all of the weekends I have missed UP TO THIS POINT. But I can't. I will start with last weekend. June 11th and 12th, 2011.

My hubby and I have decided to make it a point to do different things TOGETHER. We have always done things together but are really making it a point do have as much fun as we can. We heard that a planetarium was having a free entrance and the hubby said "well that's definitely different, its OUT OF THIS WORLD." Eventhough I was super tired from working... how could I say no to that?

So we went...

I loooooooooooooooove when kind people ask us if we want our picture taken! We are often alone and don't always get to take full-body "normal" pictures. So THANK YOU kind stranger.

This wall was made out of magazines!!! I absolutely LOVED it!!!

Talk about big wheels! My sports-car-enthusiast hubby really liked this tire. Can you imagine having a car with FOUR of these?!

This is such a HORRIBLE picture of me... but I had to post it because that booth scared the living daylights out of me (is that how that saying goes?). Hurricaine force winds up to 80 miles per hour. I don't like confined spaces, I have no idea what the heck I thought would happen... I guess I wanted to be brave. Either way I would NEVER do that again. The hubby didn't like the experience either... So I guess I'm not that weird after all!

Then we saw these beautiful critters and all my anxiety went away! I want BOTH of them as pets! Hint Hint to all of you who LOVEEEEE me. :)))))) After not being able to take any more cuteness we went home, then had dinner with our sweet friends...

Sunday was spent at Ikea looking for little fun things for our home. We found a new comforter duvet, candle holders, brackets to put our TVs on the wall and of course the delicious chocolate bars.

That was our weekend. It's funny because I just turned to the hubs and asked him if I was missing anything and he kindly reminded me that at some point we watched Super 8 (This generation's ET for sure!) and went to an old-school food truck. Neither one of us can remember when that was... I'm guessing it was friday night?

Hopefully this weekend I'll be able to remember with fuller details. I think taking pictures totally helps, so now I have my camera on me at ALL times. Beware... I LOVE to take pictures!

Fabulously Yours,
Mrs. Pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment