Us...

Us...
Thank you for coming along on our wonderful journey! We hope you ENJOY THE RIDE!!!

Monday, June 20, 2011

A very tired blogger...

This weekend was suuuuuuuuppppppppppeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr busy. Hopefully I'll be able to blog with some pictures about our weekend tomorrow, when I have regained a bit of energy. I'm exhausted because yesterday was Father's day and we had to pull double duty. I have an amazing father in law so, naturally, we wanted to spend some time and honor him on his special day. Of course my fabulous daddy could not stay far behind. So we spent the day with my FIL and then had dinner with my parents once they got out of work. It was great to be with both families but today I am drained.
Pardon me if this post makes absolutely no sense.
In other news, I realized today that I need to do something about my memory and health. So I started taking all sorts of multi-vitamins and other supplements. If there is one thing you must know about me is that I do NOT do pills. I hate swallowing the little suckers. So I bought a bunch of gummy stuff and chewable tablets. I only have to swallow about 3 pills... which is a lot better than what the hubby takes (it took him a few minutes to count them!). His answer was 8-10 pills daily. I don't think I could do that... bleh.
Oh! and to work with my mind I've decided to start carrying a little notebook with me. This will allow me to jot down blog ideas, notes, any little thing that will help me make it through the week.
For now here is the breakdown of what we did this weekend.
Friday Night: The hubby and I went on a date to the mall. We had some father's day presents to purchase and took advantage of the situation to sneak in some quality time. We had a romantical dinner at a sporty wing's restaurant and attempted to watch a movie. We were not successful... the theater was packed and we hate to sit in the front and look up.
Saturday we were supposed to meet with some friends but they were unable to make it. We spent most of the day chilaxin' at home, then at night time we went out to have dinner at some food trucks (I blogged about this in my other blog but I'll tell you guys all about this... it's cool stuff!).
Sunday was spent with the daddies.
When you read it like that it seemed to be a pretty uneventful weekend but that with a combination of having to go into the office (I work in the field) extra early on a Monday morning... has me ready for bed.
So off to bed I go. Night Night!

Tired-ly Yours

Mrs. Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment