Us...

Us...
Thank you for coming along on our wonderful journey! We hope you ENJOY THE RIDE!!!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Welcome Home.

Hello New Reader!
Welcome to my new home! I have been blogging for about a year on another site, but have decided to switch on over to this nifty little site in order to start all over again. I noticed that my blogging diminished after some time and I want to make sure that does NOT happen here!
So how will I make that happen, you ask? Well for starters I will keep my identity as private as possible. In a superhero kind of way... so for the sake of introductions you may call me Mrs. Pink. But don't worry this secret identity will not take away from the fun I will post pictures of myself, of things I love, of my family, I will continue to have tons of fun blogging.
Now that we've covered that... let me tell you a little bit about myself. One of my favorite colors is PINK! (Could you have guessed that one?). Another of my favorite things is sweet ruffles. There is nothing sweeter than a pretty ruffly skirt, or a toddler bouncing around in a sassy dress full of ruffles. I am a girly girl and there is nothing that draws my attention more than a shirt with sweet, dainty ruffles. Therefore my blog name. Sweet Pink Ruffles because those are the things that bring a smile to my face. :)
There is also a FUN cast of characters in my life that you should know about. I have my very own Superman (He's great and you'll hear tons about him!). I have two amazing little puppies (they are full grown dogs, but in my heart they will always be puppies). Then there's our friends and family who play a huge part of our lives and provide tons of entertainment.
So please join me in this wonderful adventure that we call life. Feel free to grab a pink ruffled tutu at the door and dress up for the occassion. ;)

Fabulously Yours,
Mrs. Pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment